20110615

Rag & Bone Pt.1


In these Rag & Bone posts I will attempt to document all the salvaged items 
I have recently rescued from swap meets, flea markets, thrift stores, the side of the road, etc. If not for you, for me, so I may reflect upon finding these quality jewels, which somehow survived the many years without being destroyed or lost.

 Remington/Dupont ammo crate with impressive finger joints.

 Vintage frame and photo of a glacier meeting it's demise upon the water's edge.

 One of my favorites! This industrial task lamp has had a base (from?) added to it. 
It appears to have been painted black at the time the base was added.


 This one needed rewiring.

 Found this old molded military frame in a thrift store. 
I don't know anything about it, but I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment